Subscription to premium

CB44
CB44 Member, Beta Tester Posts: 13
10 Comments Second Anniversary Photogenic

Hi I’ve paid for fing premium subscription and received apple invoice but not received any email or update for the app so every time I click on premium functions it’s still asking me to subscribe. What do I need to do to get access?

regards,

Chris

Matt_T

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 3,028
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @CB44, let me tag @Robin_from_Fing and @Dylan_From_Fing to see if they can help you out.  To clarify, do you mean the mobile or desktop app?  
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • CB44

Thanks, Robin has sorted it out for me.

Marc
  • SpikeMe
    SpikeMe Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    I'm having the same problem: paid premium but apps on iPhone, iPad and iMac show trial status and offers to upgrade?
  • CB44

Hi, I was told to log out of my fing account on my iOS devices check my subscriptions was setup in my Apple ID settings then re log in which I did and this worked.

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    SpikeMe said:
    I'm having the same problem: paid premium but apps on iPhone, iPad and iMac show trial status and offers to upgrade?
    I am sending you a private message to address your query. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Matt_T
    Matt_T Member Posts: 10
    5 Likes Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    I'm having the same issue...could you check my account to have it set to Premium?  Thank you!
  • Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Matt_T
    I am sending you a private message to address your query. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Fingalingerer
    Fingalingerer Member Posts: 0
    Photogenic

Seems I’m having the same as everyone else… I’ve actually subscribed twice now

• Karl_From_Fing
    Karl_From_Fing Administrator, Beta Tester Posts: 286
    100 Comments 5 Answers 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Fingalingerer
    I have already opened a support ticket with you in relation to this. Please respond at your earliest convenience.