How do I connect the Fingbox on a wifi mesh

Sahugo
Sahugo Member Posts: 2
First Comment

Now I have my Fingbox connected to the router. I have bought the D-Link Covr AX1800 Wifi 6 Mesh that I have connected to the router and now I connect the devices to the wifi of the mesh wifi. The problem is that now in the Fing app the devices connected to the mesh's Wi-Fi don't appear. What do I have to do to be able to see the devices in the Fing app?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    #2 Answer ✓
    Hi,
    Have you added all access points to your Fingbox network? 

In order to add the access point for Fingbox, first, you need to be connected to the access point network which you want to add. Then open the Fing App and choose the Fingbox network either from the Home tab or from All Networks. Go to the ‘Security’ tab and select either Wi-Fi Intrusion Protection or Wi-Fi Performance and you will be able to add the Access point for the current network your device is connected to. You can only add the Access point either from the Wi-Fi Performance tab or Wi-Fi Intrusion Protection tab.   

After Adding the access point, you will receive the New Access point alert and you need to accept it as a trusted gateway and the access point will be added successfully. 

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!

Answers