How do I use fing on my iphone or Samsung galaxy Tab E 8.0

O1NEMIND
O1NEMIND Member Posts: 2
First Comment Photogenic

I need some help. How do I get more detailed info for all of this. How do I enter the specific info in order to set the right parameters for certain strings so I can get nore complete details such as web texts and conversations and log reports and more detailed info on the smart Home devices that are hidden on my network through what appears to be some sort of bridged action between my spectrum router and other equipment and it also looks like some of my equipment has had the guys taken out and replaced with other name brand hardware and components to fool me to not suspect what is really going on. It even shows that my tv’s have had cameras put in them and that many smart Home features are being used that I never had any idea of. Which tells me I have been getting spied on and my privacy has been violated. But I am just asking for help from anyone who takes interest in cracking code and problem solving. Thank you all.

Answers

• Pixel
    Pixel Devon, U.K.Member, Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 246
    25 Answers 100 Comments 25 Likes First Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, fing is not able, nor designed, to intercept & recover details from private interactions on a network. It will enable you to block unauthorised access to your network (using a fingbox). It can also monitor devices & type in your network eg. ip address, mac address, current status, device type etc. etc.
    In addition Fingbox can scan your network for hidden devices and display any found which you can then block, this may help  resolve your concerns.
  • O1NEMIND
    O1NEMIND Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic

hello thank you very much I was just curious about one things that you said what made you respond with

[fing is not able, nor designed, to intercept & recover details from private interactions on a network]