Getting "Wi-Fi Security Alert New or Rogue Access Point detected" What do I do?
Every day I am getting an email message with a consistent MAC address listed for "Wi-Fi Security Alert New or Rogue Access Point detected."
Is the fingbox protecting my network or just letting me know it is happening? If it is just information, what can I do about it? When I check the app, I do not see this MAC address on any device.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 931 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 409 Fing Account Change Request
- 879 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides