Can't setup Fingbox using iOS app

stephan
stephan Member Posts: 21
10 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
edited November 2, 2021 in Fingbox #1
I have done a factory reset and want to add my Fingbox to my iOS app. The Fingbox is slowly blinking green and the app displays "Looking for Fingbox - The light on the top circle shall be green. It may take a few minutes"

I have tried several times, but the iOS app either just keep searching or goes to "Fingbox not found - Please make sure you are connected to the same Wi-Fi your Fingbox is plugged to". I have now had the "looking for Fingbox" screen open for 45 minutes and still no box discovered.

The Fingbox is connected to my router via ethernet cable and I have my iPhone connected through Wifi to the same router. Before I did a factory reset I had a connection between my iPhone and my Fingbox, and I have not done any changes on the physical connections since it was working, except for disconnecting the power of the Fingbox during factory reset.

Best Answer

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 3,003
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    #2 Answer ✓
    So you no longer see it or the network it discovered in your account?  Did you check the website as well?
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Robin_Ex_Fing

Answers

• Marc
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @stephan, have you ever configured this Fingbox before or is this a new one?
  • stephan
    @Marc
    I have configured it before, and then I did a factory reset and have also removed it from the iOS-app
  • stephan
    It was removed from my iPhone. I logged in to the web and removed all networks listed on my profile, and then my phone found the fing box
    MarcRobin_Ex_Fing
  • Marc
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you solved the issue!