"fing -n" CLI behave differently under Windows and Raspbian (fing 5.5.2 for both)
typing "fing -n 192.168.1.1/24" using fing CLI under Windows leads after scanning to a list with all hosts which are "up" and if reached before also "down".
Using the same command under Raspbian ist starts with "Discovery round starting" but stucks after a while (and does not go on anymore) The Windows version of Fing CLI does not stop and repeats the search as it should be.
(unfortunatly the same beaviour with "fing" only).
Does someone have any ideas why?
- 5.5K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 111 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 41 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 519 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 478 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides