Resetting (purging) network and internet speed test results?
While initially getting my fingbox setup, configured, and tested I performed many network speed tests with several iOS devices around the house and many manual internet speed tests from the fingbox.
Now that I have my fingbox and network working as desired, I’d like to purge all old speed tests to ensure accurate performance monitoring. Is this possible? I have searched the forums and fingbox interface for this functionality.
- 5.1K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 956 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 104 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.6K Ask about Fing
- 449 Fing Account Change Request
- 934 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 472 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 150 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides