Cancel Subscription

Please cancel my subscription

Comments

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Moen

I understand that you are looking to cancel/change your Fing App subscription.

Depending on whether you purchased from the Appstore or Playstore, you can cancel using the following links:

Link for Apple (Appstore): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

Link for Android (Playstore): https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Rss
    Rss Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Hi, I wish to cancel my Fing account however there was no notification that the subscription was about to be renewed a few days ago, and I only found out when I saw the charge on my credit card bill after the event. How do I cancel this and get a refund please, I have spent about an hour searching for a solution on your website but have been unable to which is a little frustrating!

Kind regards
    RS
  • Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rss
    I have sent you a private message to address your query. Please check your inbox. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • ttate2
    ttate2 Member, Beta Tester Posts: 1
    Third Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Good day. I hope you are well. Like RS posted above, I wanted to cancel my Fing subscription and get a refund for the charge processed unexpectedly on 11/24/2022. The product is great; I simply do not use the premium subscription enough to justify the expense. Please let me know how to request a refund. Thanks and have a great week ahead. Sincerely, Tom 
  • Karl_From_Fing
    Karl_From_Fing Administrator, Beta Tester Posts: 458
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers 5 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @ttate2
    I have created a support ticket for you in relation to this issue, please respond at your earliest convenience.