Delete OTHER Account ... Read Please. Don't delete THIS account.

I accidentially signed up using the 'Sing In With Apple"  service on the App.  When I came to the website I  signed in with google. (Current Account) 

Now I am getting double emails  as the privacy email  the 'Sign in With Apple' signed me in with  created an account too. 

Can you please delete the APPLE account that is also connected to my email on file please.
Tagged:

Comments

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 5,112
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @LenaLuthorZorEl
    I have sent you a private mail to address your query. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Delete
    Delete Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment

Ok I don’t think it’s being understood

this is the same person as above. This is the ‘Apple ID account’ please delete this one which has a relay email from apple. My mistake

But I now had to create this community account just to ask you to delete this one Here is the email below of the account to delete

please delete THIS one Thanks

there should be an easier way to do this dont you think ?? Now I’m getting double emails @Robin_from_Fing

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 5,112
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    I have replied to you via private mail. Please check. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!