discovery has been corrupted!
Since Fing Desktop has been upgraded to 2.7.0, the network scan regularly crashes with the following error. I did not have this with previous version. Any ideas how to rectify?
Something went wrong!
<p>It seems that your discovery has been corrupted! Please come back and scan it again.</p><p>If the error persists, try to restart Fing app.</p>
- 5.5K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 111 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 41 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 519 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 478 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides