I have a Samsung modem/router combo plugged in via a coax cable, and that is connected to a Disney Circle via Ethernet. I have three hp laptops, a chromebook and four smart TVs, all connected wirelessly to my router.
I have a very simple set up, and I can see this reflected on the Fing app on my phone. But if I run a Fing scan on my chromebook, it shows a 100.115.xx.xx IP that is only connected to my TV (also a 100.115.xx.xx IP), as if my TV were a router. I don’t understand why this is.
- 5.5K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 111 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 41 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 519 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 478 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides