Windows 11 and desktop app

Nglshmn
Nglshmn San Diego, CA, USAMember, Beta Tester Posts: 2
First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
I am Beta testing Windows 11. I have found that the fing desktop app fails to populate the devices tab.

If I use the web interface all my devices are there.  Anyone else have the same problem?

Thanks,

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 3,081
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    There was another problem thread where the solution was to uninstall, then reinstall the Fing desktop.  Have you tried this?
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • Nglshmn
    Nglshmn San Diego, CA, USAMember, Beta Tester Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    It was a fresh install of Fing after the Win 11 upgrade. I didn’t uninstall first - it wasn’t visible in apps once I’d upgraded. I’ll try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if it removes orphaned entries. Thanks.
  • Pond8_Press
    Pond8_Press Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    I have same problem;uninstall did not help :(
  • Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I have same problem;uninstall did not help :(
    Can you share the screenshot of the error and if you are using any VPN so I can guide you better? Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • gen973
    gen973 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Same problem. I´ve reinstalled the software without results. I send you a screenshot of the error.
  • Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @gen973
    I have sent you a private message to address your query. Please check your inbox. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!