Fing desktop minimizes, but can't be seen on screen
Hi there. I have read through some of the discussions on here and have tried various things, none of which seem to work!!.
My issue is that I can't seem to open the desktop app. When I open it, I can see the icon in the taskbar and when I roll over it, I can see the thumbnail version of it. When I then click on it again, nothing happens. However, if I click the icon again, you can briefly see the minimise animation
I have uninstalled and reinstalled it, on and off the docking station (in case it's the switch over, etc.)
I have tried stopping and restarting the service etc.
It's getting a little frustrating now.
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 964 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 104 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.7K Ask about Fing
- 450 Fing Account Change Request
- 946 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 472 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 150 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides