Facing issues with Fing : You edit the comment, Why don´t you fix te problem?

BOTICANETWORK
BOTICANETWORK Member Posts: 3
First Comment Photogenic
edited October 9, 2021 in Fing Desktop #1
Why the hell the system doesn´t want to work for a week?
 I have a premium suscrption for a year, evey fucking day is a problem. 

Comments

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 5,012
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @BOTICANETWORK
    I have changed the title because of the derogatory words used. We try to keep the community a friendly place for everybody and derogatory remarks are prohibited.

I have sent you private message to address your query. Please check your inbox.

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • BOTICANETWORK
    First Comment Photogenic
    it is a bad time and I am very upset  of your services. The stupided has two months giving problem. Now I cannot use the service for which I paid for. 
    I don´t care if the is derogatory or not. You should give a good service, that set. 
  • BOTICANETWORK
    First Comment Photogenic
    Why should I pay for a service a cannot use? Every day I have problem. I have paid to use it. I didnt gi you my money for free 
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 5,012
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Why should I pay for a service a cannot use? Every day I have problem. I have paid to use it. I didnt gi you my money for free 
    I have sent you private mail to address your query the same day you posted on community to which you have not replied at all and the ticket automatically closed. I asked about your issue in detail as you did not mention anything about the issue at all. 
    I am sorry but any support agent will not be able to help you without knowing the issue. 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!