Internet speed test from fing box
I am getting avg 500 mbps download and 450 mbps upload speed in internet speed test on my fing box v1.
i hv a 1 gigabit fibre internet connection and my fix box is connected via a cat5E Ethernet cable to a full speed gigabit switch to gigabit port on my internet router.
I usually get 800-900 Mbps speed if I connect a pc directly to router. Why would fing box get only half of it?
are the ports or chip on fing box v1 a limiting factor? Or anything else?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 928 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 405 Fing Account Change Request
- 860 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides