Internet speed test from fing box
I am getting avg 500 mbps download and 450 mbps upload speed in internet speed test on my fing box v1.
i hv a 1 gigabit fibre internet connection and my fix box is connected via a cat5E Ethernet cable to a full speed gigabit switch to gigabit port on my internet router.
I usually get 800-900 Mbps speed if I connect a pc directly to router. Why would fing box get only half of it?
are the ports or chip on fing box v1 a limiting factor? Or anything else?
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.2K Ask about Fing
- 530 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 485 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides