premium account shows on phone but not desktop app

Diamond
Diamond Member Posts: 1
Photogenic
edited August 12, 2021 in Fing Account Change Request #1
When I sign in it doesn't sign me in to my premium account anyone else have this issue? Do I need to have a link sent in order to log in to my premium?

I want the features of Premium available for the Windows Desktop but it is still saying Go Premium when the App on my phones assures me that I am Premium. Please, how can I resolve.

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 3,109
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Diamond lets tag @Robin_from_Fing or @Dylan_From_Fing to see if they can help you out with your account.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Diamond
  • Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Diamond
    I have sent you private message to address your query. Please reply to my message directly so I can isolate the issue. Thanks 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Lvines
    Lvines Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I'm also having the exact problem. I actually paid for the premium twice. Once to activate phone and 1 to activate laptop. Please let me know what to do. Thanks,lvines

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Lvines said:

I'm also having the exact problem. I actually paid for the premium twice. Once to activate phone and 1 to activate laptop. Please let me know what to do. Thanks,lvines

I have sent you private message to address your query. Please reply to my message directly so I can isolate the issue. Thanks 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Wayne2
    Wayne2 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    I'm having this exact problem.  How do I solve.  Thanks.
  • jlynch3
    jlynch3 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Same problem here as well... 
  • Robin_Ex_Fing
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wayne2 @jlynch3
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
  • Jay_dbl_u_33
    Jay_dbl_u_33 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    i accidentally made two accounts i signed in with apple on my iphone but i have hide my email turned on so when i bought premium i made basically another account with my normal email but now i have two can i merge them?

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    i accidentally made two accounts i signed in with apple on my iphone but i have hide my email turned on so when i bought premium i made basically another account with my normal email but now i have two can i merge them?

Unfortuantely, we have not implemented a feature to merge 2 accounts. In your case, you can request for one account to be deleted and you can use the one with which you purchased Fing premium.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
  • Pict_Nose
    Pict_Nose Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    I'm having this exact problem.  How do I solve?
  • Karl_From_Fing
    Karl_From_Fing Administrator, Beta Tester Posts: 414
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers 5 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Pict_Nose
    I have created a support ticket for you in relation to this issue. Please respond at your earliest convenience.