premium account shows on phone but not desktop app

Diamond
Diamond Member Posts: 1
Photogenic
edited August 12, 2021 in Fing Account Change Request #1
When I sign in it doesn't sign me in to my premium account anyone else have this issue? Do I need to have a link sent in order to log in to my premium?

I want the features of Premium available for the Windows Desktop but it is still saying Go Premium when the App on my phones assures me that I am Premium. Please, how can I resolve.

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,652
    1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Diamond lets tag @Robin_from_Fing or @Dylan_From_Fing to see if they can help you out with your account.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Diamond
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,727
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    @Diamond
    I have sent you private message to address your query. Please reply to my message directly so I can isolate the issue. Thanks 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Lvines
    Lvines Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I'm also having the exact problem. I actually paid for the premium twice. Once to activate phone and 1 to activate laptop. Please let me know what to do. Thanks,lvines

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,727
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Lvines said:

I'm also having the exact problem. I actually paid for the premium twice. Once to activate phone and 1 to activate laptop. Please let me know what to do. Thanks,lvines

I have sent you private message to address your query. Please reply to my message directly so I can isolate the issue. Thanks 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!