Fing Desktop white Screen
When going to device information there's only the menu visible, If I click on the Network tab the whole program just gets white, without anything visible. Only fix is to leave the program to see the main menu again, not resolving the issue.
I tried to reinstall multiple times, purged all program folders and deleted all networks from the account.
Attached is a gif of the behaviour.
Version 2.6.0 latest
No issues before this version, on other computers.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 874 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides