Device being accessed from another location?
If a device changes from “Amazon” to “genevieve’s fires tv” and then about 40 minutes later goes back to “Amazon” does that mean the Firestick is being accessed, to view cameras on the Firestick? The Firestick isn’t plugged into the tv, just the outlet. Could it also mean that it is actually a camera that has been named “Genevieve’s fire tv” so nobody looking at the Fing would know it was a camera?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 407 Fing Account Change Request
- 868 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides