How can my network be "Connected to suddenlink" and "Not connected" simultaneously? See screenshot.

mbrazil
mbrazil Member Posts: 13
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
edited July 22, 2021 in Fing Desktop #1

Answers

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @mbrazil
    Are you connected via Wired or Wireless connection or both? Are you using fing mobile app as well? Are you using any VPN and any Firewall/Antivirus?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • mbrazil
    mbrazil Member Posts: 13
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    My PC is connected to the router via Ethernet, and the router connects to the internet via Suddenlink cable. I'm not using a VPN. My firewall/antivirus software is Kaspersky Total Security, and I've set the firewall and the antivirus to trust/exclude Fing.exe and fingagent.exe. I'm using the Fing mobile app on my phone and Android tablet.
  • Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @mbrazil
    Can you login to safe mode with networking and then try to run Fing desktop and see if the same error appears? In most case, VPN is the cause of this issue but as you mentioned you are not using any VPN then we may to look at other factors.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!