My Fingbox is not responding, things I tried;
2. Moved from Switch to router
3. Replaced Network Cable
4. Enabled UPNP on my router
What happened to cause this, I moved places and left the Fingbox off for about (I guess) 4 weeks.
Is there someone who can help me with this?
PS, Searching... is the name of my Wifi network, so do not be confused by the name.
This discussion has been closed.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 928 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 405 Fing Account Change Request
- 860 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides