Broken Link on Fing.com

GdayJay
GdayJay Member Posts: 7
First Comment Photogenic
edited June 29, 2021 in Fing App #1
Not sure what catagory this is but I located a broken link on here:  https://www.fing.com/products/fingbox

Here are the details:    http://recordit.co/Cn689JnG5V

Hope it helps guys :) 

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,660
    1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I am curious as to why Fing.io’s generating a warning from various browsers. Here is what I saw….  @Robin or @Dylan_From_Fing , any idea what’s going on?

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • Marc
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Robin, possibly a certificate issue...  New screenshot for you...

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,746
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    @Marc @GdayJay
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The link now seems to be working. Can you try again and see if it works for you as well? It is working for me currently.

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Marc
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Robin , still has a warning. Make sure you follow the above instructions and click on the link @GdayJay hi-lighted, aka the router compatibility list. That’s the link where you see the warning.

just now….

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,746
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Thanks @Marc
    I think I found the issue. The link redirects to help.fing.io which is an old domain of Fing. the new domain is help.fing.com and that is why it is not working as the old domain doesn't have latest security certificates. 
    thanks for bringing this to our attention @GdayJay. I have passed on this to our development team to correct this.

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
    Marc