I have 5 open ports, hacker has been trying to get me for over a year cuz we disagreed on fb

Redplasma12
Redplasma12 Member Posts: 14
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
edited July 2, 2021 in Devices & Security #1

I have 5 open ports, hacker has been trying to get me for over a year cuz we disagreed on fb about a presidential candidate and he has even threatened my life. I have all the up addresses he has used and it is all over the work and I even cracked his vpn. He is with a big movement who is known for violence

Please help! I have physical proof of everything I am saying

EDITED! I apologize but the isp people are the rudest degrading people ever. And has intimidated me to the point that I had to file a lawsuit.

the error I made in the original post “have all the up addresses he has used and it is all over the work and I even cracked his vpn. Should have said “Microsoft and Apple has informed me with the hackers ip addresses and gave me his name and everything! And I needed to gather my wits so I can focus enough to send the info to the fbi and to dhs!

I have since sent the info to the authorities and I have a good lawsuit plus added more recorded calls to prove how they treat me. I am nice and polite and they literally hang me with a sign saying “ she’s a woman, she’s stupid, degrade her and make her know she is stupid!!

and my isp opened a complaint for me and said I deserve more than a month of free internet cuz the recordings all show how they degraded me and I was polite until I started cussing at them.

anyway. I tried to do a hard reset on my fing and I can’t do it. BUT the ROUTER tests positive for viruses on all my devices connected to WiFi. Including my fingbox. BUT I can’t delete the infected devices off the fing so my fing may or may bot have a virus. I can’t tell because I simply cannot figure how to connect to my fing to my router/modem cuz I can’t delete the devices cuz they claim to be online but I don’t have a router/Modem connected. So anyway if u have a solution I would be most grateful. This has exhausted me physically as well as mentally.

Tagged:

Answers

• Pixel
    Pixel Devon, U.K.Member, Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 217
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers First Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, from what you describe you really should get the authorities involved especially as you have been threatened. Present your evidence to the authorities (The Police?) and let them deal with the problem on your behalf. 
  • Redplasma12

Most definitely did get the higher authorities involved ! I’ll inform u after I send them (FBI & DHS)all the documents of the hack

• AviBob
    AviBob Member Posts: 15
    10 Comments First Anniversary Photogenic

Huh, go to the police..

• Popula
    Popula Member Posts: 30
    5 Answers 10 Comments 5 Likes Name Dropper
    ✭✭

I’m sorry to read that you have problems with someone. Or an organization, even.

You are asking for help, but it’s not clear in your message what kind of help you’re looking for.

Just collect every little bit (pun intended) about that person and lodge a police report.

On the other hand, you claim that you have hacked the VPN of this person, so you may be charged for that yourself.

If someone breaks into your house, breaking into that persons house, just to find out the details about that person, is still a felony.

• pmcrory
    pmcrory Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    LOL. Yea...this sounds a bit hokey to me.  
  • Redplasma12

Ty for your patience

I edited the original post. ISP people has triggered my ptsd and I panic fast and hard and can hardly focus on anything