No fingbox as network in app after initial setup
I purchased a v2 box after years of a v1 box which died the other day.
New v2 box is on a new account. Plugged it in went through setup, but its not showing up as a network in android app or windows app. I can see it as part of my WiFi network scan and device list, but not as a fingbox to interact with, people network etc. The lights are blue and when I try to add a new box via app, it says its already there
What am I missing?
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 939 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 101 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 419 Fing Account Change Request
- 895 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 469 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides