So what’s up with this

Sally99
Sally99 Member Posts: 30
10 Comments
Our tv currently isn’t working   It’s turning the channels by its self  everything about my internet is Messed up too much to keep typing about you can look at my profile questions I’ve already posted if you feel u  need more details to help me diagnose this issue  but check out these pics    Btw I already know that there’s a personal router in my  internet Xfinity even said so on accident  they thought I did it lmfao   But anyway Check these out 
Tagged:

Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,746
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    @Sally99
    From the first screenshot I can see you have not enabled location permissions for the Fing app. Please go to mobile settings and enable the location permissions for Fing apps so it can recognise the network and identify the devices correctly.
    Anything you would like to add @Marc @Pixel
    Thanks

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Pixel
    Pixel Devon, U.K.Member, Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 217
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers First Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    There’s plenty of screenshots but not a lot of information to work with or details of what the actual network issue is, the TV channel problem i think is a “red herring.” Connecting to “Null” rings alarm bells that the setup probably hasn’t worked properly or settings have been changed which are masking issues. I would be inclined to delete the app & reinstall it while accepting the default settings, then run a full scan of the network. Leave notifications turned on for all devices initially so that changes will be identified easily as they happen.
    (Sorry but I don’t have time to read all of the other posts).
    Robin_from_Fing