Best option for home wifi extension?
I have a NETGEAR EX3800 WiFi extender that worked well for a couple of years but is now increasingly unreliable and I repeatedly have to switch it off and back on again. This is the second one I’ve had of these and the first one did the same thing. I’m thinking about getting a mesh network instead. Ignoring cost differences, which would you recommend? Another WiFi extender, a powerline adaptor or the mesh network?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 931 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 409 Fing Account Change Request
- 883 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides