Paid Subscriber

1Archetype
1Archetype Member Posts: 3
First Comment Photogenic
edited June 9, 2021 in Fing App #1
I've noticed the past few weaks my Fing has totally stopped working the same way it did before. No notifications no network outage updates etc.  I'm about to stop paying for it. 

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,709
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @1Archetype, which application?  Mobile, Desktop, Fingbox?  I would like to move this to the right thread area.  @Robin tagged for visibility.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Robin_from_Fing
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,882
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    @1Archetype
    Can you explain the issue in detail? As I can see from your account, you don't hold Fingbox so may I know which application are you referring to? 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • 1Archetype
    1Archetype Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    I use the cellular app and desktop app.  My network has been plagued with cyber-attacks from bad state actors.  The desktop app has stopped sending notifications. 
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,882
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    edited June 15, 2021 #5
    I use the cellular app and desktop app.  My network has been plagued with cyber-attacks from bad state actors.  The desktop app has stopped sending notifications. 
    As you don't hold a Fingbox, Fing app and Fing desktop alone cant prevent cyber attacks. The desktop app as well as Fing mobile app can only monitor the current network and provide you results. As you mentioned fing desktop didn't show you any outages. Did you have any outages in your area? Did you set the correct location under Fing app settings for outages. 
    For notifications, Can you send me a screenshot of the Fing desktop home page and what notifications did you not receive?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!