Financial website’s using TraceRoute
All websites are 8 to 12 hops (great!). However, financial websites, examples: irs.gov, Walmart.com, myadp.com - these have long delays, get “stuck” and actually after 25plus hops i just end the test. Facebook.com, Google.com, Ebay.com -all fast, 8 to 12.
So why is this? Do any of you have this? This isn’t “normal” right?
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 541 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 531 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides