Seemingly random intermittent outages on Fing and other IoT devices
Am getting seemingly random intermittent outages on Fing, SmartThings, and Hue but does not show up on streaming or browsing devices. Outage time varies from 5ish min to an hour and happens almost every hour.
Ping and Traceroute are of no use in debugging this issue. I need something that can tell me if there are any correlated events, a device that has bad DNS - the application of some smart network diagnostics. I would have assumed that FIng could coordinate between my phone and the Fing box to probe and help understand the issue.
Have AT&T fiber to Google Home routers.
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.2K Ask about Fing
- 531 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 485 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 28 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides