Access Performance Report

netback
netback Member Posts: 3
Name Dropper First Comment
I asked this on Facebook: Can you get the data from the performance report at any time? We are having a horrible time in our neighborhood with Frontier cutting out every afternoon. I have it for the last few days of August, but would like to get the data for this month. Thanks!

Got this answer, which makes no sense: you can run your ISP report anytime, this would include the most recent outage data. Visit -> Network -> Internet Performance -> click Report.

Where do I go?

Comments

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 3,081
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @netback, from the fing app, click on the Bottom network icon, then choose internet performance under the performance section.  From there you will see three selections, history, schedule and report. Choose report and that will let you see, this months or last months.  Hope this helps...
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Gidster
  • netback
    Marc, thanks but I don't have those options in my Fing app. Via the website I can confirm that the Fing Box is connected and active but it doesn't seem to be showing in the app on my iPhone.
  • Pooh
    Pooh Member, Beta Tester Posts: 674
    500 Likes 500 Comments 25 Answers 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you add the Fingbox to your app? I'm a bit confuzzeled why you see it on the WebApp but not the application.

@Robin, @Gidster - any ideas?
    People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
  • Gidster
    Gidster London, UKMember Posts: 224
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭
    edited September 23, 2019 #5
    @netback can you make sure you're signed in using the same account on the iphone app as the web app. We find lots of users created an account by email, then inadvertently add another using Gmail or Facebook
    Head of Product at Fing
    Pooh
  • Gidster
    Gidster London, UKMember Posts: 224
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭
    This is what you should be able to access in the Network tab > Internet Performance in the app when you're signed into an account with a Fingbox and the Fingbox network is selected.
    Head of Product at Fing
  • netback
    Gidster said:
    @netback can you make sure you're signed in using the same account on the iphone app as the web app. We find lots of users created an account by email, then inadvertently add another using Gmail or Facebook
    Thanks, that was it, not sure why or when that happened but got into the right account and it is resolved.
    GidsterRobin_Ex_Fing
  • VioletChepil
    VioletChepil London, UKMember Posts: 2,471
    100 Answers 500 Likes 1000 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    That's great glad things got resolved @netback

Community Manager at Fing

• T_Peacock_US
    T_Peacock_US Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    Is it possible to get reports older than 'Last Month'?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • idea2go
    idea2go Member Posts: 28
    10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Likes Founder
    ✭✭✭
    The "Report" button on the app seems to be gone.  Is it moved to somewhere else?    @Ciaran
  • idea2go
    ✭✭✭
    idea2go said:
    The "Report" button on the app seems to be gone.  Is it moved to somewhere else?    @Ciaran
    Does anyone here have info on this?  I like to generate reports mid month sometimes to get a detailed history of how the network is doing.
  • Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 3,081
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @idea2go , its there, at least in the iOS app....

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    [Deleted User]
  • idea2go
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @Marc --- my eye didn't see it there several times in a row, and now it does.  It's like one of those optical illusions where once you see it, it's so obvious!
    Marc