New Contact category remains greyed out

HonestToad
HonestToad Member Posts: 1
First Anniversary Photogenic

I am trying to create a new contact from my address book. I can assign a gender, device and presence notification but the category remains greyed out. I can’t figure a way of changing this. As it remains grey it is preventing me from saving new contacts

Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,740
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin

I am trying to create a new contact from my address book. I can assign a gender, device and presence notification but the category remains greyed out. I can’t figure a way of changing this. As it remains grey it is preventing me from saving new contacts

We have already identified this as a small UI bug and we are working on a fix and it will be released with the new version of Fing app. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Kensington
    Kensington Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Comment
    Please fix with priority - detecting presence is the main application for my Fingbox. 
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,740
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    @Kensington
    We have already fixed the bug with an upcoming version. Once the new version will be released then you will be able to use the feature correctly. 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!