Why is my open Fing App not showing my network in the Home tab?
I use Fing v2.6.0 on MacOS Big Sur 11.3.1 on an iMac. On the Home Tab, My Network is not shown. All I see is the Header "YOUR CONNECTIVITY HEALTH" and grey asterisks for This Device, Your Network, Internet. No status, no connected devices, NADA, NOTHING! What is going on? How can I fix this?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 874 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides