NETORK IS NOT TUNED CORRECTLY.
Fing just advised me of this: "Network netmask (prefix length) is not tuned correctly Home network is too wide".
I have a basic home network with 4 Eero routers. Eero denies me any control of network, preferring to "do it automatically". Is there any way to deal with this, or do I have to learn to love it?
Sign me an Eero and fing newbie.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 407 Fing Account Change Request
- 868 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides