What advantage does a Fing Box offer over Fing Desktop Premium
Assuming I can continue running Fing, I'm trying to decide whether to get the Desktop Premium or a Fing Box.
I want to maintain and save a historical list of devices that connect to my network. I also want notifications every time a device connects.
Connectivity notifications are OK, but I don't care about them much.
I do, however, want to discover potentially hidden devices on my network that may not show up on an Angry IP scan.
I'd appreciate any of your opinions that might influence my buying decision.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 873 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides