Need some serious cyberdetective / forensic

Berliner69Berliner69 Member Posts: 19
10 Comments

Hi,

i have been hacked in all my devices and systems no matter how often I change passwords or reset the devices, I think I know who the person is, but I would need someone who would help me establishing the facts towards a criminal conviction. Or at least enough evidence for the police to investigate.

Thanks

Best Answers

• fluryflury Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Answer First Comment
    Accepted Answer
    I'm no expert but this is what I would do. I would have a reputable local computer tech come to my house (preferably) and check my system for viruses, malware and secure my system. If they can check for intrusions, to do that too and shut down any holes in your security. If anything serious is found during that process where evidence of serious intrusions existed, only then would I seek out cybersecurity experts who specialize in digital forensics and are reputable. My concern is if you are simply advertising that you will pay anyone who can help you, you might attract someone who isn't reputable and will rip you off. Finding genuine forensic experts is a process that takes due diligence
    anne
  • TemmeTemme Member Posts: 13
    10 Comments First Answer Photogenic
    Accepted Answer
    And hijack, they do not have to be inside one of your devices ....what I've managed to figure out is that the reason I cannot find the rogue file letting them in is becusse they are running this off a remote "container" or cloud type system where they do not store the malicious content on the device it's I guess you could say it's being ported in from the hackers system frequently I will catch a "syncing to usb" message and then the system screws up and things are changed ...also I am on a "cached" internet meaning not live internet ...it's a controlled system meaning they decide what I see and what my searches show ..it's why a lot of the search results are old AF like 2015-2017. What I see most in the developer section is google polymer project , I've also run across rubicon project and a gps tracker from the us military aptly named "madman". Now do I think these projects are actually what's happening or just put there as a rabbit hole or to make me look batshit crazy ?..that I don't have the answer to but what I do have the hard evidence of is that they are there and that they are recurring on all my devices I'll let the authorities sort out what purpose they fill by  being there ...but check out remotely managed devices and Microsoft containers. 

Answers

• Berliner69Berliner69 Member Posts: 19
    10 Comments
    I know is not cheap, but if it help me to catch the responsibles and also get a compensation is money well spent, if you know someone pls msg me directly or send me an email [email protected] 
    Thanks
    ill pay whatever they want except ive done most of the work already and if i could get maltego ro work on my computer i believe i could prove who it was ....this has cost me 30,000 in lost wages so far this year ....and counting...I have got to get these psychopath stalkers out of my system ...
    10 Comments

it almost cost me my job, has taken most of my friends and a good part of my sanity and if I don’t stop it it will chase me forever

• newtexannewtexan Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment

When you say it will chase you forever you mean the actual compromised device or are you talking about a group of people or organization

• anneanne Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

I have the same problem... No one gives a rats bottom if its illegal or immoral. Google doesn't care....They are getting all my info from these people. All under my name. Local police don't G.A.R.A. either. They have more important things to do than worry about a simple "hacking". So... I am on my own. I am not altogether sure that I WANT TO KNOW what's going on. I just want them off my damn system... But trust me, I will figure it out.

nozero
    10 Comments

I mean that regardless of where in the world I find myself with a computer, these people will always be within reach, so I consider this to be a personal revenge and it is between them or I one of the two has to stay, that's why that I seriously need to find someone who is able to give me the necessary evidence to present to the police.

10 Comments

I am very serious in this and if someone considers having the necessary knowledge to get the evidence I need to convict those responsible we can reach an agreement.I’m not rich but we certainly can agree

The people behind me are local so they are not difficult to find everything is a matter of having enough elements to be able to file a lawsuit.

• HijackHijack Member Posts: 1
    First Comment First Anniversary

Hi, why do you think they are always reaching your system and that your system is hacked? Sometimes people think they got hacked because a device is in their network but this device is mostly legit . Getting in to your network must be done via one of your devices. If you keep devices one by one offline, can you identify where they coming from? Greetings from Germany

10 Comments

All of them pm and I can explain you

I don't know about you but this is pretty evident my account has been hacked ...but it's so much more than this blatant address. So very much more and it's been going on for a year ...
    I'll even go as far as saying what I can almost guarantee is factual and that is that whoever the psychopath sick twisted literal devil on earth group that's doing this ...they are responsible for Noah Green, Anthony Warner, Domondreal Polke, and Phillip Adams. And countless more that we haven't heard about and many more that are being actively harassed and mentally and emotionally tortured via this method. I've tried reaching out to the FBI and the police especially after my former supervisor was shot at work by a coworker who then took his own a few weeks ago....this is not mental illness or delusional thinking ...someone is attacking our society by cruel psychological tactics essentially using other people as their murder weapon. These mass shootings and acts of violence are not going to stop even with gun reform..we have to get to the root of this evil self entitled overgrown egotistical freak show ...before things change because what do school shootings all just about have in common ?...BULLYING...this is exactly the same thing exceot
    on I would say adult level but that would lend some sort of intelligence or maturity to the assholes doing this ...so it's older bullying. And it's got to stop 
  • Lilbit68Lilbit68 Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment

If any of you need help, I can help you. I experienced this myself from a man I went on one date with who terrorized me for over a year. You may contact me at [email protected]

nozero
    DONT CONTACT HER BERLINER!!!.SHES either part of the problem or trolling ...I've seen several of these in threads like this ...no self respecting person who's endured this type of cruel relentless flat out abuse has a pic like that up and expects trust ..
    Photogenic First Comment

Excuse me? And who in the hell do you think you are to be a judge of me? You sound like you're part of the problem who in the f do you think you are... Whether or not you accept my help is up to you if you want to keep enduring this and listen to maggots like this, then you go right ahead I offered my help you know how to reach me.

nozero
    Photogenic First Comment

And let me tell you a little bit of what I endured... This man listen to me through my microphones watch me through my cameras even use the GPS in my vehicle to follow me around... The only thing you can experience this with is being raped because it's that big of a violation so you can take your so-called judgments of me and you can shove them you little maggot how dare you...

Hi Berliner, no, I don't know anyone. I don't know where you live and most retail IT tech services are pretty local. I recommend just looking for a standard, reputable IT tech service company in your area that's good with security, to do a standard service check for any security issues, malware, viruses, etc. They can maybe advise you on your router brand, help you change wifi and router passwords, help set security settings in the router and on your devices and so on. It's often better to do this methodically. You start with the standard stuff. Your first priority is to secure your system, right?
    Finding someone to do detective work beyond that might be harder to find, I don't know. Or maybe your local tech will know of someone.
    For local IT tech, here in the states, if I didn't know where to start, I'd run a search on google for IT Tech help, be sure to get local results, then read the Google reviews and Yelp reviews too. Always check the bad reviews, dig down the list.

I'd avoid the big companies that have low paid summer help and doing very high volume

After that, for the rest, you might have to check for companies that do digital forensics, cyber security forensics - forensics being the key word.
    Good luck, but please don't neglect to do the basics. Do that first - minimum.

PS, if you don't want to secure your system because you think it would be easier for an expert to catch someone if you don't change anything. I don't know what to advise except  yes, it does seem likely to be expensive and you will definitly have to do more diligent research to find the right professional. Cybersecurity forensics - someone who does stuff like that who can monitor your network over maybe days using software. Someone who can find the footprints. Being a complete non-tech head myself, I only know that were I in your shoes, I would do due diligence - I would check their credentials (schools, training) and record of past clients, associations they belong to. services they provide
    nozero
    You might want to take your email address down. This is a public board and it will end up getting you spam mail
    nozero
    FYI - I can't respond to future posts because am uninstalling Fing and closing my account. I just don't need Fing anymore but good luck. I hope you secure your system.