Hackers

anneanne Member Posts: 5
First Comment
edited May 6 in Devices & Security

I have 2 identical IP addresses on my fing app. One is my LG K51 the other is a reflect. I believe she has copied my phone. How do I stop her. It appears she is a developer, AND is using my accounts like she is me... And has Google admin privileges.

Help please.

Answers

• PixelPixel Devon, U.K.Moderator Posts: 176
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers 5 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @anne it is quite possible that an ip address appears twice in scan results as, unless the address is static, it can be reallocated to another device. This is not necessarily sinister and could be normal functionality within your network.
  • TemmeTemme Member Posts: 13
    10 Comments First Answer Photogenic
    I believe you ...I have some serious crazy things going on with my stuff too...pages changing formats overnight ..literally EVERYTHING is written in Xcode bootstrap html...my internet always says connected but says no internet but sites still connect but the searches are old like 2015....and horridly redirected ...I've been trying to get WHOEVER it is to stop please let me know if you figure it out I can tell you the things I've tried if you can tell me what you've tried so far maybe we can comparenotes lol
  • Berliner69Berliner69 Member Posts: 19
    10 Comments

Me too, only last night a new device was in my network, it doesn’t matter how often I change the password there is like a clone of ny network, someone told me most likely there’s another router hidden inside the house or nearby and it replicates everything I do.

• anneanne Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

Omg !! That makes so much sense. Thank you!!

10 Comments

In my case all my devices’s gps locate them in another address and always the same one so I presume if that with the twin router is true it must be there

anne
  • Sally99Sally99 Member Posts: 30
    10 Comments
    edited May 10

10 Comments
    edited May 10

Guys the same thing is happening to me mine starts with 00 00 ca is the MAC address first six digits and if you download the software on your desktop called netwatcher you can see the other router I know if you absolutely show it to if you want to know the names I don't know where it came from or what it's doing somebody's got to know watch your gigs are you using less. Check your speed mines sometimes in the 800s

10 Comments

So who’s. Behind the EXTRA ROUTER. ???? I have 2 of them also one I’m not aloud to know about apparently cause it’s a secret. Apparently. The isp has to be in on it because they’re allowing it!! Why tho. Only thing I can think of is for experimental reasons ??? I got Xfinity. What’s everyone else with this problem also have what isp???

Just curious but does anyone perpetually see a "global" in the name when you look up the IP address? my ip always shows my default router ....then shows my IP as one thing and then if i use a 3rd party service or a diff ping service EVERY SINGLE REQUEST goes to ONE IP address no hops skips or jumps straight to the exact same IP and its also the one it shows as mine VPN or not even tho my ISP router shows my ip as something totally diff both are apparently static and again ove got the perpetual "generic" that will not go away
    Oh and when you call the customer care place ...if you have dialed another company's customer service does it seem like youre talking to the same person every time you call?...It doesnt matter if I call Apple, at&t, spectrum, or Verizon...Sakiera answers, and swears shes never spoken to me....Ive been dealing with this for an entire year ...all my traffic is forwarded because i cannot disable call forwarding on any of my devices...try going into your website or cookie cache and see if there is a data mining company ...Verizon uses liveperson.net At&t uses Invoca.net or org...and then ask the person yourre calling if they work for that company ...no where on my phone records do i see either verizon or at&t but those companies are all over the place and it must be illegal or at the very least shady as F or questionable of why they lie about not working for those companies....not to mention Verizon is making me subpeona them for MY OWN PHONE RECORDS....if that doesnt say they habe something to hide I dont know what does

anne
    10 Comments
    edited May 12

the other day my IP address was located in ITALY!!! I’m in the UK, odd enough, no?

Also another device was connected to my router apart from the fact that “my “ computer connects with different names which makes me suspect it’s cloned too

from the below captures I must say I ONLY HAVE 1 iPhone, 1 Router 1smart TV, and 1 laptop (marked in red)

10 Comments

the rest is definitely not mine

First Comment

Berliner69

Yes, mine is the same... But, on a lighter note... I have managed to F with them a little too. LmAo

10 Comments

Like what do you do I want to do it

First Comment

All my accounts have been replicated. My phone # via Google voice, just add a couple #'s on the end. They were using my gmail and fb (this person has google admin.privelges) to get my passwords, codes. They were reporting bugs, developing apps, were in developers groups...etc. Rinse, repeat, delete.

Use your imagination...😊