Fing Desktop newer than 2.4.1
I had been operating FingBox in business, and it could not continue operating with outward calls and connects from outside after a very restrictive AAEON firewall had been installed, which only leaves ports 22, 80, 443 open.
Now, with Fing Desktop, it worked completely up to version 2.4.1. Since version 2.5 and now 2.6, the listing of clients in the lan remains empty, and on "Network"-tab, Fing desktop appears to be stuck. Maybe this is related to the new security certificate which cannot be verified due to blocked ports?
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 941 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 102 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 422 Fing Account Change Request
- 900 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 470 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides