Wake On Lan
d9001089 Member Posts: 2✭
Is there a way to verify a wake on lan event is being sent?
@d9001089, if you have a packet sniffer like Wireshark, you could capture a trace while it being executed and look for the WOL packet to see if its going to the right device.
See this article for a how to. https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/HOWTO-Troubleshoot-Wake-On-LAN-issues-with-Wireshark?language=en_USThats Daphnee, she's a good dog...0
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 548 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 160 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 15 Community User Guides