Fingbox disconnection...possible solution
Today someone near my network as able to disconnect my Fingbox remotely (i am surrounding by hackers). I had the alert on do it told me it was disconnected.
I was able to get it back online without going home by deleting the Fing app and reloading it! It took all of 5 minutes. Of course, the bigger question is how they were able to disconnect it in the first place?? But it help that the solution worked.
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 938 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 101 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 419 Fing Account Change Request
- 894 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 469 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides