Bandwidth analysis always displays zero

SteveInMA
SteveInMA Member, Beta Tester Posts: 3
First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment
edited April 30, 2021 in Fingbox #1

Hi. I am using the latest Fing mobile app and connecting to one of two different fing boxes. one box in ver 1.15.1 and the other is 2.something.

In both cases, bandwidth analysis always displays zero for and category I pick (download speed or upload speed are what I'm concerned with). The indicator bar moves but there is no value given, thus no useful data dislayed. Is anyone else having this problem? I thought this feature was working in early mobile software versions, but may not. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,709
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @SteveInMA, would you be able to screenshot what your seeing?
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Robin_from_Fing
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,882
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    SteveInMA said:

Hi. I am using the latest Fing mobile app and connecting to one of two different fing boxes. one box in ver 1.15.1 and the other is 2.something.

In both cases, bandwidth analysis always displays zero for and category I pick (download speed or upload speed are what I'm concerned with). The indicator bar moves but there is no value given, thus no useful data dislayed. Is anyone else having this problem? I thought this feature was working in early mobile software versions, but may not. Any suggestions?

Are you selecting the devices on Bandwidth Analysis or just running the scan? You need to select the devices for which you want to run the scan.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!