MicroUSB Port Very Loose
Hi, I think many users were having this issue.
I tried to move my Fingbox to a new location today. However, the Fingbox is not turning on, and I notice the MicroUSB port on it is very loose.
I rarely unplug the power cable. Maybe once or twice per year.
It might be out of warranty, but this seems to be like a QA/defect issue rather than normal wear and tear. I don’t want to void anything by attempting to repair it myself.
Also will someone be able to share their experience communicating with Fing’s support team regarding this issue?
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 940 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 101 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 419 Fing Account Change Request
- 895 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 470 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides