MicroUSB Port Very Loose
Hi, I think many users were having this issue.
I tried to move my Fingbox to a new location today. However, the Fingbox is not turning on, and I notice the MicroUSB port on it is very loose.
I rarely unplug the power cable. Maybe once or twice per year.
It might be out of warranty, but this seems to be like a QA/defect issue rather than normal wear and tear. I don’t want to void anything by attempting to repair it myself.
Also will someone be able to share their experience communicating with Fing’s support team regarding this issue?
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 108 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 529 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 474 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides