I have a Fing subscription but the application doesn't recognize it and wants me to upgrade to prem

acidapexacidapex Member Posts: 2
First Comment Photogenic

Order date: Apr 28, 2021 5:43:20 PM CDT

Answers

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,376
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @acidapex, I modified this post to remove your personal info.  Let me tag @Robin and @Ciaran from Fing to see if they can help you with your issue.  They will probably ask you for more info but in a private conversation.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,227
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Thanks @Marc
    @acidapex
    I have sent you a private mail to address your query. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • acidapexacidapex Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic
    Thanks, I don't have any messages.
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,227
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    acidapex said:
    Thanks, I don't have any messages.
    Check you inbox for my message. To update, As I can see on your account, you subscribed for trial version of the Fing desktop on 28th April but it didn't go through and hence the status didn't change to Premium. You can try to subscribe again making sure you are signed in on Fing app and then purchase the Fing Premium again using Playstore or using the link below.

Premium Plan info: https://app.fing.com/internet/account/subscribe/choose#
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!