Boris promises fibre for everyone in UK by 2025. Realistic?
How practical is new UK Prime Minister's Boris Johnson's promise to get fibre to 90% of UK homes and businesses, to deliver super high-speed internet, by 2025? And is it really needed? What benefits would it bring? Isn't the real challenge getting decent connectivity to those living in broadband black-spots who are struggling to get more than 2mbps?
Head of Product at Fing
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 982 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 106 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 4.8K Ask about Fing
- 484 Fing Account Change Request
- 975 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 474 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides