Why does Fing just tries to connect over ethernet if Wi-Fi is selected?
First of all, I got a Mac with an ethernet adapter (eth0) and a wi-fi card (en0). Of course the Wi-Fi Card (en0) is selected cause im not using ethernet. But Fing always tries to connect to the ethernet adapter! Means i cant just scan my network or do any port scan on the devices connected on my network. Just the normal tools work and even a speedtest works over my wireless network. Any idea how to fix it?
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 43 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 538 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 528 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 157 Community Updates
- 28 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides