What the HELL ? Showing no connection when Im connected. N40F N801 N802 W008 codes, Extra SSID's??
As you can see, I DO have a connection but Fing has been reporting N40F N801 N802 W008 codes for 2 days, telling me I am not connected. I use Xirrus to verify the connection and it shows I have 7 SSId's ???
I am aware of (5) of them. I have NO idea what the non broadcast SSID's are.
Any suggestions out there??
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 874 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides