HOW DO I CHANGE SERVER LOCATION HAS TO BE CHANGED TO ORLANDO FL LOCATION ON MIAMI FOR SPEED TEST

GARYR123
GARYR123 Member Posts: 3
First Comment
NEED TO CHANGE TO ORLANDO FL SPEED TEST INSTEAD OF MIAMI
ANDUGRC

Answers

• GARYR123
    First Comment
    NEED SOME ASSISTANCE WITH ON APP AND MOBIL PHONE APP
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    GARYR123 said:
    NEED SOME ASSISTANCE WITH ON APP AND MOBIL PHONE APP
    Unfortunately, speed test server location cant be changed as speed test is provided by M-labs and they select the server automatically. You need to make sure you have enabled location permissions for Fing app and Timezone is set correctly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • GARYR123
    First Comment
    HOW DO YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH M-LABS HAD FING BOX MANY YEARS AND REPLACED WITH NEW ONE! THE SEVER LOCATION IS WRONG AND SPEED LAGS! EVERY THING IS SET UP CORRECTLY! WHO CAN I GAT IN TOUCH WITH TO CHANGE LOCATION?

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    GARYR123 said:
    HOW DO YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH M-LABS HAD FING BOX MANY YEARS AND REPLACED WITH NEW ONE! THE SEVER LOCATION IS WRONG AND SPEED LAGS! EVERY THING IS SET UP CORRECTLY! WHO CAN I GAT IN TOUCH WITH TO CHANGE LOCATION?

You can check Chris from MLABs reply here or you can ask him if you have any specific questions from Mlab: https://community.fing.com/discussion/comment/21848#Comment_21848
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!