Is there a way to assign a static IP for my FingBox using the Fing app/device settings?
The title says it all. I'm trying to assign a static IP address to my newly purchased FingBox. For reasons I won't go into here, it is no viable for me to set a static IP address via my router, so I'm wondering if there's a way to do it from the device itself or within the Fing app.
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 940 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 101 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 419 Fing Account Change Request
- 895 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 470 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides