Is there a way to assign a static IP for my FingBox using the Fing app/device settings?
The title says it all. I'm trying to assign a static IP address to my newly purchased FingBox. For reasons I won't go into here, it is no viable for me to set a static IP address via my router, so I'm wondering if there's a way to do it from the device itself or within the Fing app.
- 5.5K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 111 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 520 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 478 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides