Fix Arabic Language

Ali_24
Ali_24 Member Posts: 3
First Comment

Hello, in fing app When I switch to Arabic Language I see lots of mistakes the word are mixed with each other and some words are missing I wish you fix that

Answers

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Ali_24 said:

Hello, in fing app When I switch to Arabic Language I see lots of mistakes the word are mixed with each other and some words are missing I wish you fix that

Can you please point out all the mistakes with screenshots so I can pass the feedback to developers for review? thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
    Ali_24
  • Ali_24
    First Comment

Yes sure

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Ali_24
    Can you please explain the errors as well so it will help us to understand what is wrong in the screenshots? Are you using an Android device or iOS device to run Fing app? Are you on the latest version of the Fing app? Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Ali_24
    First Comment

I use IOS and the latest version the problem is that When I check The names of devices and their brand they will be mixed and usually I can’t know what is this device and some tools are missing as I mentioned in the screenshots, I hope you understood me

• The user and all related content has been deleted.