How can I get rid of unwanted strangers on my wifi
I reported the incident to my provider's, they found it was faulty.
So they sent me a new modem and passwords, I factory reset all devices before turning on new modem.
Not even 30mins, the same strangers were hikers on my wifi, I rang again reported the problem, and they wanted to change the password on the modem, this is afta I email all mac addresses to them and thinking they be able to rectify the problem get them off my network. So I waited for a call back (no) reply what so eva.
So how can I get them off my network please My husband is on my case. Frustrate owner PLEASE HELP
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 406 Fing Account Change Request
- 862 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides