How can I get rid of unwanted strangers on my wifi
I reported the incident to my provider's, they found it was faulty.
So they sent me a new modem and passwords, I factory reset all devices before turning on new modem.
Not even 30mins, the same strangers were hikers on my wifi, I rang again reported the problem, and they wanted to change the password on the modem, this is afta I email all mac addresses to them and thinking they be able to rectify the problem get them off my network. So I waited for a call back (no) reply what so eva.
So how can I get them off my network please My husband is on my case. Frustrate owner PLEASE HELP
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 5.2K Ask about Fing
- 530 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 485 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides