OK I need somebody that really knows what they’re talking about when it comes to routers

Sally99
Sally99 Member Posts: 30
10 Comments

OK I need somebody that really knows what they’re talking about when it comes to routers

I have a router in my Internet that is not mine I have proof I downloaded several different software is it shows it not even give me the mac address I have looked it up online it just goes back to Comcast so why does Comcast or somebody around here have a router and my Internet or what is really going on because I am plugged into my ethernet cord on my desktop but it’s flashing orange not green and it shows I’m connected to my Internet cord but I’m really not because I do cmd prompt. Lol seriously. This is just too much for me it’s been going on for a year now I’ve even seen on my app for Comcast and say thank you for your purchase I didn’t purchase anything and then one time Comcast messed up and said, yeah I see you got your new router last week and I’m thinking, I never got a new router,,,,, I Could literally keep on going I could write a book what’s going on It also says my I have been blacklisted but I’m wondering is it even my ip or not!! LOL! seriously, help.

Comments

• KGale
    KGale Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited March 27, 2021 #2

Hi,

I would write a letter to Better Business Bureau , FCC and FTC ...tell them the problems that you are encountering with Comcast Internet.

Sally99
  • Sally99
    Sally99 Member Posts: 30
    10 Comments

Yes because it’s like they’re just fine with this situation. It’s a ok to them