I know why Fing identifies 2 gateways ..
in my network.
But does anyone know why “who’s on my WiFi identify my cell phone twice , while Fing and other network analysers only see one device . WOMW sees the phone twice with the same internal IP (10.0.0.141). One has the actual gateway (10.0.0.1); the other has the gareway “184.108.40.206.0”. That one is listed as “mac”.
is the second one the phones Internet address or iOS address or what ?
- 5.5K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 109 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 532 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides