I know why Fing identifies 2 gateways ..
in my network.
But does anyone know why “who’s on my WiFi identify my cell phone twice , while Fing and other network analysers only see one device . WOMW sees the phone twice with the same internal IP (10.0.0.141). One has the actual gateway (10.0.0.1); the other has the gareway “188.8.131.52.0”. That one is listed as “mac”.
is the second one the phones Internet address or iOS address or what ?
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5K Ask about Fing
- 502 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 485 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 157 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides