I know why Fing identifies 2 gateways ..
in my network.
But does anyone know why “who’s on my WiFi identify my cell phone twice , while Fing and other network analysers only see one device . WOMW sees the phone twice with the same internal IP (10.0.0.141). One has the actual gateway (10.0.0.1); the other has the gareway “220.127.116.11.0”. That one is listed as “mac”.
is the second one the phones Internet address or iOS address or what ?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 931 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 877 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides